No Incinerator 4 Horsham Community Group (Ni4H) has a great team working together leading the campaign on behalf of those who oppose plans for a huge commercial and industrial incinerator in Horsham. We are all busy people trying to hold down paid jobs, other voluntary work and care for our families and homes, whilst spending many hours in research, meetings and administration for the campaign, what could you do to help us?
West Sussex County Council (WSCC) is only defending one of the original 6 reasons for refusal, we can still present evidence and concerns to the Inspector about all 6 and any additional reasons. At the 3-week Public Inquiry commencing on Tuesday 29th October, Britaniacrest and WSCC will be represented by barristers with technical expert witnesses and reports. Everyone who opposes plans for a Horsham Incinerator needs to decide if they wish No Incinerator 4 Horsham to merely be able to read a short report and ask a few questions via the Inspector, or to also have a barrister, technical expert witnesses and reports, to enable us to robustly present our case against the plans and robustly analyse the case as presented by Britaniacrest and WSCC.
The photo is the evidence files at the Keypoint Incinerator Public Inquiry at Swindon, members of Ni4H recently attended several days of the inquiry.
We have volunteers doing what we can to keep costs down, but we urgently need to raise £10,000 by 4th March to proceed as a Rule 6 Party with a Ni4H barrister and expert team and continue fundraising until the autumn, to raise estimated £30,000 to £50,000.
How could you help the No Incinerator 4 Horsham Campaign? Please contact us today.
- Join a team – fundraising, leaflet delivering or canvassing for petition signatures
- Pledge money – please contact us today
- Donate money – by bank transfer to: Sort Code: 20-42-58, Account Number: 63387127, credit or debit card or PayPal via Ni4H website, contact us for cheque donations
- Sign and share petition – Dismiss Horsham Incinerator: change.org or ask for paper copy
- Come along to Ni4H Stand at Kinder Living Show – Saturday 3rd March 10am – 4pm and Sunday 4th March 10am – 3pm, to see Ni4H displays and find out more, Parkside, Horsham
- Tell others about the campaign, forward this email to a friend or print copies to hand out
- Share Facebook posts: No Incinerator 4 Horsham – Appeal Campaign
Send your comments to the Planning Inspector by 4th March 2019 Say something new, to add to any comments sent during planning application, or comment for the first time. Include your name and address, appeal reference APP/P3800/W/18/3218965 and site address: Former Wealden Brickworks, Langhurstwood Road, Horsham RH12 4QD.
- Online: https://acp.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/ViewCase.aspx?caseid=3218965
- Email: Appeal Reference APP/P3800/W/18/3218965 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Helen Skinner, The Planning Inspectorate, Room 3/J Temple Quay House, 2 The Square, Bristol BS1 6PN
For more information or to keep up to date with the campaign please