Say No to the Horsham Incinerator
No Incinerator for Horsham Community Group (Ni4H) is a voluntary group formed in 2016 by local residents to raise awareness and campaign against the proposal for an incinerator in Horsham.
Donations Welcome to Ni4H
Bank Transfer: No Incinerator 4 Horsham
Sort code: 53-50-39 Account number: 55388027
PayPal: using credit card debit card or PayPal via this link
No Incinerator 4 Horsham Community Group – Constitution 4.4.19
1. Name – No Incinerator 4 Horsham Community Group (Ni4H)
• Campaign against any incinerator proposals in Horsham, West Sussex.
• Independent of any government, political party or religion.
• Concerned with safe, sustainable waste management: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
3. Membership – Anyone who supports these aims can join, membership is free. Members shall be entitled to receive occasional news and may participate in all General/Open meetings of the Group.
4. Management – Ni4H Steering Group makes the decisions.
5. Officers – Chairperson, Research Coordinator, Secretary, Treasurer, Fundraising Coordinator and Steering Group Members.
6. Meetings – as arranged by the group. The rights and views of each individual shall be respected, and meetings conducted in a way that allows all individuals to participate positively and without fear of intimidation. Some individuals do not wish to have their photograph taken or to feature in any publicity. Agreement to be sought before taking photos or videos and time allowed for individuals to move aside.
7. Funds – managed by the Treasurer, bank and PayPal account holders, two signatures / authorisations are required to withdraw or transfer funds. Maintain accurate records of all financial transactions.
8. Dissolution – When the group ends any remaining funds will be donated as agreed by the Steering Group.
9. Amendments to the constitution – as agreed by the Steering Group.