Come along to the Ni4H Stand and meet some of the team at the Kinder Living Show – Saturday 2nd March 10am – 4pm and Sunday 3rd March 10am – 3pm, to see Ni4H displays and find out more, Parkside, Horsham.
Many thanks to all those who have walked miles delivering leaflets and flyers to over 10,000 properties and many thanks to over 1,042 people who have signed the online or paper petition to the Planning Inspector: ‘Dismiss Horsham Incinerator’.
West Sussex County Council (WSCC) is only defending one of the original 6 reasons for refusal, we can still present evidence and concerns to the Inspector by midnight on Monday 4th March about all 6 and any additional reasons. At the 3-week Public Inquiry commencing on Tuesday 29th October, Britaniacrest and WSCC will be represented by barristers with technical expert witnesses and reports.
A spokesperson for No Incinerator 4 Horsham Community Group (Ni4H) said:
“If you oppose plans for a Horsham Incinerator please donate money to Ni4H, so that the people can be represented at the Public Inquiry by a barrister, technical expert witnesses and reports, to enable us to robustly present our case against the plans and robustly analyse the case as presented by Britaniacrest and WSCC. Ni4H volunteers are doing all we can to keep costs down, but urgently need to raise £10,000 to proceed as a Rule 6 Party and continue fundraising until the autumn, to raise an estimated £30,000 to £50,000. Many thanks to everyone who has donated, we currently have £2,105.”
Please help the No Incinerator 4 Horsham Campaign:
- Host or help organise a fundraising event
- Pledge money – contact us today
- Donate money – by bank transfer to: Sort Code: 20-42-58, Account Number: 63387127, credit or debit card or PayPal via Ni4H website, contact us for cheque donations
- Sign and share petition – Dismiss Horsham Incinerator: change.org or ask for paper copy
- Come along to Ni4H Stand at Kinder Living Show – Saturday 2nd March 10am – 4pm and Sunday 3rd March 10am – 3pm, to see Ni4H displays and find out more, Parkside, Horsham
- Tell others about the campaign / deliver leaflets
- Share Facebook posts: No Incinerator 4 Horsham – Appeal Campaign
Send your comments to the Planning Inspector by midnight on Monday 4th March 2019
Say something new, to add to any comments sent during planning application, or comment for the first time. Include your name and address, appeal reference APP/P3800/W/18/3218965 and site address: Former Wealden Brickworks, Langhurstwood Road, Horsham RH12 4QD.
- Email: Appeal Reference APP/P3800/W/18/3218965 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to keep up to date with the campaign please